Sunday, May 9, 2010

Card using Give a HOOT Cartridge


Cricut Cart:  Give a Hoot  The Peacock is cut at 3 inches as are the layers.

Paper:  SU Crushed Curry
             Paper Trey Inc  Aqua Mist and Enchanted    Evening

Ink:  SU Not Quite Navy  ( I smudged the ink with my finger to get this effect)

Ribbon ( Aqua Mist) and twine are Paper Trey ink

Glitter stickles used for the body of the Peacock

Beads are from Joann Fabric

Bling and brad are from  OTC (Oriental Trading Co.)

The punch is a Fiskars punch. Diamond Punch

Swiss Dots Cuttle Bug folder

Hope you like it.  Feel free to leave any comments.  I love comments.

4 comments:

  1. Very Very Cool, especially love the stones you added!

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina. to be honest did you ever get crafters block where know what what you want to do but sometime it takes a while for the project to come together? that is what happened in this card. it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do. lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.