Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alison's Beautiful card to me.


This wonderful woman is so thoughtful.  She contacted me asking  if she could send me a card.  As you know I spent 9 yrs in the ARMY, and with Memorial Day Weekend, she wanted to send me this beautiful card.  From the bottom of my heart Alison, THANK YOU.  I will keep it and cherish it always.  If i  could give her a hug I would.  For details on this card on her blog go to:

http://bluequeeniesanity.blogspot.com/

This gal has talent.  Her creations are fabulous.  She is also working on some more of these awesome cards for OPERATION WRITE HOME.  Your totally cool Ali.  Our troops will love them.  I loved mine.  God Bless you Alison and  your hubby who also served in the ARMY.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Alison was my swap partner and she is so super nice! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.