Saturday, April 24, 2010

My first Award passed on to me by Canadian Nickel Scrap'n

Thanks so much to Canadian Nickel Scrap'n (http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/) for passing this on to me. Check out her blog.  She is full of energy and awsome ideas.  I am so delighted to receive my first award.  I am to share my 10 most favorite things of all time with you.            
                         1: God  no matter what he is always there.
                         2:  My DH who always supports my hobby.  Love you honey.
                          3:  My 2 dogs Rocco and Molly.  My cat Ernie.
                                 4:  My Cricut  (so many possibilities)
                                 5:  My Cuttlebug  (ranks second to my Cricut)
                               6:  My family  (they give me inspiration)
                                          7:  My home  ( for protection)
                                                 8:  The NRA  (I love the National Riffle Association)
                                               9:  My mother-in-law ( She makes me feel at peace)
                                        10:  All of the crafting, scrapbooking, and card creating women who helped to inspire me and my hobby.  My fav 5:
                                                              1:  My pink Stamper
                                                              2:  Stamping with Dawn
                                                              3:  Stampin with Tami 
                                                              4:   Everyday Cricut 
                                                              5:  Creations With Christina 

Thanks so much ladies for all of you ideas and crafty creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.