Thursday, March 11, 2010

Money Holders





I used card stock that I purchased from Joann Fabric.( The Glitter Stack by DCWV)
The holder was cut at 7 1/2 x 7 1/8 inches
(score at 2 3/4 and at 5 3/4) I punched the 2 3/4 side
The middle layers that are stamped were cut at 6 3/4 x 2 inches

The wrap around belly band was cut at 1 x 7
(score at 1 3/4 and 4 3/4 inches)
INK: Stampin Up craft ink in Elegant Eggplant

Stamps: I used Whimsical Words and a clear rubber stamp that came in a set from Joann Fabric.

Cricut Cartidge: purple money holder was Doodle charms

For the yellow money holder I just used some Stampin Up punches Flower and 1/2 inch circle

I also used stickles for the bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.