Sunday, February 28, 2010

Things that I use most

The items I tend to use on a regular basis:

Stamp Pads are: Stampin UP(Pigment Ink)You can emboss with the pigment ink and not the classic ink pads. Pigment takes bit longer to dry but I get two uses out of the pigment ink pads and I usually end up embossing with it most of the time.

Stamps are: Stampin UP and a few other suppliers. I have taken all of my rubber wood block stamps and converted them with EZ Mount foam. It allows me to use them with acrylic blocks.

Paper: Random suppliers, expensive and cheap

I use the Cuttlebug and Cricut for shapes and dry embossing. I love them both.

Ribbon is usually Papertrey Ink, however I do use cheaper ribbon as well. Nothing wrong with saving some cash.

Adhesive: I love my ATG gun. Best thing ever. Mine was converted into a 1/4 inch tape gun. Works just fine.

I love, love, love stickles. Glitter or just Bling in general is my friend.

I have a hand full of boarder punches and regular shape punches.

I hope this helps all who are just getting started or looking to expand there hobbie.

Thanks a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much to all of you for leaving a comment. Your comments keep me inspired.